Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks again everyone. We attempted to do a long trip on Sunday, a little deep dropping and pull a full spread. However the seas were a bit rough for my crew. So later I had to show them "The Recess Report", Nice work Recess, you'll see us out there soon! Somehow after they saw that everyone made a comment along the lines of "we could have made it work", haha half were sick 20 miles out when I gave them the option to head in. I would have placed this in the reports section, but not worthy of a new thread. Cant wait to post a REAL report.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Nice boat Chaz! Looks familiar, where have I seen a boat like that.....:clap Can't wait to get out in our twin boats and fill them both! Give me a shout this weekend, I think I've got some time to fish!

Bob

·
Registered
98 Posts
WOW I have not seen that boat since it was brand new. I actually rigged all of the originalelectronics and built the new dash out of starboard in 2005. It does look like the radar has been upgradedand maybe the screen (we put in a C120). You are right, that boat is a beast and the area under the console is huge.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Congrats on a fine boat, I have been drooling over that thing he posted it for sale. Cant wait to read those reports.:clap

21 - 26 of 26 Posts