Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We moved up a few feet, haha. This is our new baby, the "Sea Robin" (my wife's name is Robin) The Angler went to my brother. I cant wait for a break in the seas to do our first rig/sword trip. She is a beauty and a beast 31ft long X 11ft wide. She came pretty much turn key, zoomin-nemann kept her in good condition. I am going to powder coat my crowsnest from the angler and have someone weld some brackets so I can use it on this one. It has a cabin underneath the center console that can sleep 4 comfortable, with head and shower. Also has ac and hot water w/shore power. Going to have to add some personal touches. The pics are not the best, but I will post better ones once I get a chance to take them.

My wife!

My first fish on the new boat.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
Thats a good looking boat for sure. Heres to tight lines, fair winds and following seas.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
sweet ride and congrats on the new rig!! should be some great reports coming soon i can feel it. with all of the excitment that comes with a new boat fishing or catching is always fun. good luck

·
Registered
360 Posts
congrets for the boat. haha what are my 2 bent butt combosdoing in the 3rd pic :pokeive made alot of trips on it with mark. very reliable and smooth. i love the cabin! good luck with it !!!!!

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I have fished that boat with Mark and crew. She is a great boat and rigged very well. You will get many hours of use and enjoyment out of her. Congrats.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Man that thing is BA. I live down the road from you and every time I go byI cant help but slow down to take a look. Looks like you are in for some good times. Congratulations.

David

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. David stop by some time and chat. Always looking for another guy or two to fish with. Also, I am sure I will be looking for a few PFF members to fill some spots on trips. Looking forward to putting some blood on the deck. Can't wait for the PFF Flag; its going to look sweet flying on the new boat.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Sweet Looking Rig should not have any problem's taking the biggers Sea's in that Thing good Luck and Looking forward to some Post and Pic's!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
if this was the prosport that was for sale on here i am more than envious of you. that is an incredible boat. i wish i had the funds for something like that. cant wait to see the fish you bring back with it.

·
Super Moderator
27,931 Posts
3 words fer ya BEAU - TI - FUL !!!!! Conrats on the new sled!!!!:clap:clap:clap

1 - 20 of 26 Posts