Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for advise on a good otf knife like an infedel or tanto, maybe a microtech.

Anyone have any advise on what a good one is and possibly someone that might wanna sell one.

Thanks all.

·
Super Moderator
13,075 Posts
I love my Infidel. Sharp blade, for rhe most part it works every time, it'll occasionally get jammed up with pocket lint. I've sent it back to Benchmade once for an overhaul (only cost shipping) Jim's on Sorrento is who I bought mine from.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Pro tip, don’t use an automatic benchmade knife to demonstrate its opening speed by knocking the long burnt end off a great stogie off instead of just flicking it. The back end of the benchmade tip can still hurt you! No drugs were involved, four roses and ultra helped in the experiment. 2 drops of gorilla glue stopped the bleeding. summary of the story is benchmade makes dang good stuff! And so do all the other sponsors of this tale!🤣

·
VIP of the PFF
8,678 Posts
Seen this on Facebook the other day , Bobby's in Brewton. I can't speak pro or con because I know nothing about $433.00 pocket knives ! Lol !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I have a Cobratec that seems to be a really good product.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
I have a microtec ultra tech w/tanto blade. I have only had it a couple months but it seems to be well made and has a good warranty also. I would buy it again.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have three microtechs. They are great knives. I really like my UTX-70 for everyday carry. They ain't cheap though.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reliability and longevity are more of a concern. I've had $200 knives that didnt last, but $30 ones that did. That's why I wanted some opinions. Thanks for the valuable input.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
i jus gotta ask. why y'all spending so much money on a pocket knife? good grief.
jack

·
Bearded Brotula
12,791 Posts
i jus gotta ask. why y'all spending so much money on a pocket knife? good grief.
jack
I'm guessing you don't have a laser/flashlight on your handgun and do forward rolls down the hallway while clearing rooms every time you get home?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'm guessing you don't have a laser/flashlight on your handgun and do forward rolls down the hallway while clearing rooms every time you get home?
Most of the board don’t realize some of us are more like this guy😂great movie also

·
Bearded Brotula
12,791 Posts
Except I’m a lot fatter and can’t shoot near as well as he can, though if he wants a beer drinking contest I’m his huckleberry 🤣
I can look at John Wick's belt line and tell ya I can drink him under the table. Then I'd stab him with a pen-cil while he's passed out. Then Russians would tell stories about me and my alcoholism and craftiness.

·
Registered
10,474 Posts
I like the idea of the infidel but I just can't warm up to the skinny blade, looks too much like a letter opener. I do a lot of improper knife'n and I'd be afraid to break that thing prying on stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts