Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be down for two weeks. What does a 30pk of Natty and 24pk of Miller Lite cost down there? Can anyone give me prices for these beers? Thanks for all help.:thumbup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just trying to figure out if it's better to bring our own or buy it down there. Maybe I should've asked if they sell Natty down there???
Thanks for the help

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,986 Posts
If you gotta ask how much it is, then you probably shouldn't buy it. Try Old Milwaukee Best light, I hear its the same water-downed taste at a lower price.

·
eating tasty
3,751 Posts
Saw a 24 pack of natty on sale for $12.99 at Walmart on blue angel. They know their target audience I guess, that Walmart gets hit hard every weekend by tourists going to PK and OB. I don’t drink natty but I have this weird thing where I remember numbers when I see them and it struck me how cheap it was.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would say it's economically smart to find out prices. And plan to save money wherever you can. Thanks for all the replies....

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Just trying to figure out if it's better to bring our own or buy it down there. Maybe I should've asked if they sell Natty down there???
Thanks for the help
I think you are over-planning this....:rolleyes:

We got it down here and it is cheap just like it is everywhere else. I can't imagine the cost difference being enough to justify hauling it down here from Illinois. Unless you are talking about a quantity that would put you into bootlegging territory.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,928 Posts
Wasn't just bringing a 6 pk from FL to AL a no no? I remember hanging out with hardcore beer drinkers and they refused to bring beer over the state line, apparently they got popped and it cost them.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Wasn't just bringing a 6 pk from FL to AL a no no? I remember hanging out with hardcore beer drinkers and they refused to bring beer over the state line, apparently they got popped and it cost them.
My uncles got busted in Gant Alabama heading to go hunting and they made them pour out all there Florida beer and took some others in there party, cigs for not having Alabama State stamps on them

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
To answer OP's question, I don't know how much natty is but I do cross perdido bay bridge from AL into FL to buy all my alcohol at Greer's cost +10%. Saves me money, bigly. Hope this helps some

Reactions: TEAMUS

·
Registered
378 Posts
Technically, yes. And any amount. But if you don't attract attention driving down the highway (i.e. don't look like young tourists) and you don't have a lot visible in your car/truck, it is very unlikely to get busted. They DO have to have a "probable cause" to poke around … but the surest probable cause is finding something.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts