Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yes if Bama had a REAL GOOD QB is what I said.If it's not the coaches decision to back off on scoring,who's is it?If I remember correctly when Bama has/had a lead it's always try to run up middle over & over even if it's not working.I never said anything about SC or LSU,SC handed them their ass,no doubt,LSU was another piss poor game for Bama.Like I also said I'm a Bama fan,but I'm a SEC fan too & I'd like for Auburn to win.All I said was I think it will be closer than most people think.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Yes if Bama had a REAL GOOD QB is what I said.If it's not the coaches decision to back off on scoring,who's is it?If I remember correctly when Bama has/had a lead it's always try to run up middle over & over even if it's not working.I never said anything about SC or LSU,SC handed them their ass,no doubt,LSU was another piss poor game for Bama.Like I also said I'm a Bama fan,but I'm a SEC fan too & I'd like for Auburn to win.All I said was I think it will be closer than most people think.
did you watch the game? mcelroy was a animal! he threw for 377 yards!!!!! 377!!!! he had the best game of his career! plus Julio Jones had 200 yards receiving on 10 catches!! and it still wasnt enough to beat auburn. not just cam newton, auburn and its coaching staff! and for you to sit here in a public forum and bring up conspriracy theories about alabama "letting up" on auburn, that just makes Bama fans in general look like idiots! you cant really think that Bama would "let up" on the biggest game of the year on their biggest rival with a chance to get back into the natl title talk, can you?? the sad thing is that ive actually heard this "theory" and even another hairbrained idea that "the sec told saban to throw the game so that the national championship would have a better viewer turnout"! where do yall people come up with this crap!! ALABAMA GOT BEAT!!! GET OVER IT! BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
fla scout,I never asked for his or your help,but because I spoke up I'm stupid?I never said anything about a conspiracy theory,I stated my opinion just like everyone else does.If Saban didn't let up,why didn't they keep doing the same plays that worked in the first half?Don't say because Auburn stopped them,Bama didn't run them.

·
Banned
823 Posts
fla scout,I never asked for his or your help,but because I spoke up I'm stupid?I never said anything about a conspiracy theory,I stated my opinion just like everyone else does.If Saban didn't let up,why didn't they keep doing the same plays that worked in the first half?Don't say because Auburn stopped them,Bama didn't run them.
CH_47, not trying to scrap here, go back and watch the game again, they got figured out. Why would Saban let up? tell me why would a four million dollar man let up on his most hated rival? Let up? come on, his game plan along with his offensive and defensive head guys got figured out. voicing your opinion is not stupid, your opinion is. explain to me why Nick Saban would let up. tell me that. i watched him and Kirby not so smart argue on the side line after a play. i have it on DVR and i will cook you a steak and and have you a nice cold beer and we can watch the game together. then tell me Saban let up. he didnt, he got figured out and got beat pure and simple.

·
Banned
823 Posts
that man could have saved his whole lousy season with one win over the red headed step child, the second rated team, the cow college. and you say he let up. i am sorry sir, but i still cant find any reason why he would let up over the bama nations most hated enemy. i know rammer jammers that would sell their whole season for a ass kicking win over Auburn. i must be missing something here.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I never said Saban threw the game,I said he let up like always when they have a lead.Why did they stop running the plays that got them down the field & points if he didn't let up.It doesn't matter anymore,they lost,I can live w/ it.It's not the first time or the last Bama will lose.

·
Registered
463 Posts

Lets look at the facts. Auburn was behind at the half but had shown some spark (scored) and were getting the ball at the start of the second half. They promptly scored to make it agame. At this point you are saying Saban went conservative? He knew Auburn was a second half team and you are saying he changes his game plan? No offense intended as I am wondering how you could make statements like this.:yes:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts