Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone ever ordered trees from ebay? I order 12 today.
Ivermectin trees. They grow extremely fast and you can chew the leaves or make tea from them is what most people are doing.
Im sure it won’t taste like apples but it’s something that will keep you healthy year after year.

I just hope they package them right for shipping. Anyone ever ordered trees or green plants?

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
They should grow quite well if you fertilize them with all the bullsh** Biden has spewing out his mouth.
Only thing that grows from that shit is the toxic mold augue temporo propagandus

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
these are beautiful this time of year and yes, they spread rapidly. you don't need but one.
jack

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Ron are you still diving? I haven’t seen a report since your knee surgery.

Wish I had a walk with that scenery every morning.
Still Diving and getting a few fish pictured 2 weeks ago one dive. Knee is fine just got over prostate cancer. Dr's report all clear don't stop walking or Diving.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Flounder closes tomorrow......Not that I have taken any Flounder in a while....Since I sold my Flounder boat.

But it's the first time in my life that I have seen Flounder closed.

·
Premium Member
12,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shipping my ivermectin trees on Monday. I hope they’ll grow planting them this late in the year. They tell me the ivermectin leaves are on the tree 9 months out of the year but you can put them in the freezer for the other 3 months. Should be a lot cheaper than buying all those vitamins to stay healthy

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Shipping my ivermectin trees on Monday. I hope they’ll grow planting them this late in the year. They tell me the ivermectin leaves are on the tree 9 months out of the year but you can put them in the freezer for the other 3 months. Should be a lot cheaper than buying all those vitamins to stay healthy
The new avatar looks familiar........I just can't quite place it:unsure:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts