Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for 1-2, Headed out tomorrow early- 5am. Headed out @ 18 miles to limit out on snapper. Then going SE looking for some pelagics. Looking to return by 2-3pm.
Facebook or email me-

FYI- we are not a charter boat. This is basically an offer of a free ride. Just bring yourself and snack / sandwich. *No alcoholic beverages allowed.

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey Mike
I live in GS and am moving the end of the month. I had to put my boat up for sale and unfortunately it sold just prior to my daughter(24) arriving for one last fishing trip. She arrives the 15th-21 if you should happen to have another one of those openings or know of another option for us.
Thanks
Eric

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey Mike
I live in GS and am moving the end of the month. I had to put my boat up for sale and unfortunately it sold just prior to my daughter(24) arriving for one last fishing trip. She arrives the 15th-21 if you should happen to have another one of those openings or know of another option for us.
Thanks
Eric
I will- although I think I have a Red Snapper gremlin on me- seem to be able to catch everything but- AJ, King, BeeLiners, etc... ?!?! Carrying tons of the varying bait didn't seem to help! Ruby lips, fresh bonito, cigar minnow, etc...

Even had s friend give me some "hot" numbers that didn't work out. Guess I need to go see a vudu queen to chase the gremlin away Lol!!!!

And I will more often post on Facebook- for anyone who attends that social media! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts