Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom,sister and grandmother are looking for a place to rent for a week the end of october, They have always stayed at one of the Phonixs in the past, but want to try somewhere different...they want beachfront, near the pass, newer place with a kitchen and 2-3 bedrooms..I always stay on a friends couch, so I'm not much help as to suggesting a place....Yall got any ideas??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
or a house, anyone know of one of those to rent? I have been looking online for them, but it's hard to tell from just a few pictures, I want them to find somewhere nice, my grandmother dosent get to go many places anymore and I want her to be pleased with where they are staying. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I have access to a condo at the new wharf development that I could tie down for yall. My boss owns it. It is on the water with a boat slip BUT about 5 minutes from the beach. PM me or call me 205-915-6934 and let me know if interested and I will get you more details. I do know the condo is 4 months old and ver very VERY nice! Also there is a quaint little restaurant downstairs that serves perty good food!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chef,

I sure appreciate your reply, I asked my mom and they want somewhere on the gulf, they gotta be difficult.The warf sure does look like a nice place, I'll keep you in mind though, Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts