Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's not legal but has anyone ever done any hunting/ watching on the island??? One of my buddy's killed a 22 1/2 inch inside spread 8 point with his bow on the island abou two weeks ago. And for about the past two years I have been seeing more and more huge bucks on the island! It's unreal! Would love to hear about any experiences?!!!! B. Needless to say input out fifty pounds the other day and I'm sitting about 70 yards away from it on a milk crate! Wish me luck! Ps non weapon though

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
That's AWESOME!! What's your buddy's (full) name? Let us know so we can congratulate him - Better tell us all the details and post up some pics pretty quick or the PFF posse will take ya to the woodshed!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I know it's not legal but has anyone ever done any hunting/ watching on the island??? One of my buddy's killed a 22 1/2 inch inside spread 8 point with his bow on the island abou two weeks ago. And for about the past two years I have been seeing more and more huge bucks on the island! It's unreal! Would love to hear about any experiences?!!!! B. Needless to say input out fifty pounds the other day and I'm sitting about 70 yards away from it on a milk crate! Wish me luck! Ps non weapon though
So you know it's not legal, but you asked if anyone has done it, and then admit that your buddy did it? I'm just trying to make sure I'm not making any assumptions.

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok wow! My buddy did kill one an if I knew how to upload pics from my iPhone I would prove it! Not giving any names! Nobody has to be an ass about this! I was just asking! I have seen some pretty nice bucks here in orange beach where I have lived for my whole life! And I mean some studs !!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'd like to see some pics of this buck your buddy shot.

You upload pics the same way you would from your computer. Put the pic in photobucket or any other photo hosting web site. Copy and paste the URL here between the IMG code.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Ok wow! My buddy did kill one an if I knew how to upload pics from my iPhone I would prove it! Not giving any names! Nobody has to be an ass about this! I was just asking! I have seen some pretty nice bucks here in orange beach where I have lived for my whole life! And I mean some studs !!
I'm sorry man - just had this picture of your friend hunting on the nature trail at the state park campground. Not doubting you - just having too much fun!

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mine was killed 10 miles below selma and scored 131 and a 8th but he was only 15-1/2 inside ! even had my g/f with me when i shot him!!!

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.