Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased 2 Optima Blue top batteries, one was not fully charged so I want to put it on the charger. I have no idea wheather it is a "Wet" battery or an "AGM" Absorbed Glass Mat battery. I went to the web site for Optima and no description was found. I have three options on the charger wet,gel,or agm. I don't want to mess up the new batteries on the wrong cycle. Does anyone know which kind of battery it is?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Gone Fishin' Too (11/3/2007)I just purchased 2 Optima Blue top batteries, one was not fully charged so I want to put it on the charger. I have no idea wheather it is a "Wet" battery or an "AGM" Absorbed Glass Mat battery. I went to the web site for Optima and no description was found. I have three options on the charger wet,gel,or agm. I don't want to mess up the new batteries on the wrong cycle. Does anyone know which kind of battery it is?
Just below the battery pictures in LARGE RED TYPE.....:banghead:banghead:banghead

OPTIMA® AGM Batteries: The battery like NO other!

http://www.1st-optima-batteries.com/

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Gone Fishin' Too (11/3/2007)Hey tuna man, in my defense I was looking at the "official" web page for Optima batteries at: http://www.optimabatteries.com/optima_edge/technical_specs.php

And I still didn't see the AGM description anywhere. I don't mind a little :poke , because its all good and I got the answer to my question.:toast
I had to laugh as it was the FIRST site that I accessed. Sometimes WE can't see the forest for the trees. I had the same problem about a week ago when looking on line for a schematic for the belt to my Dodge. Low and behold"bamafan" posted a web site with a PDF file on the WHOLE shop manual. Boy is this site GREAT... :clap

1 - 7 of 7 Posts