Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got up Thursday and headed to an old faithful BW spot with the dad. We've been hunting this spot for 15 years. 8 o'clock a 4 point came jogging in from behind alone, couldn't pass him up. Dropped him left handed which was a first for me :thumbup: Fast forward to this morning, saw 10 deer from 830 to 915, mostly does, a couple I didn't get to check out to well. Then a 6" spike tried blending in with a group of does so I took him out on for trying to pull one over on me. :whistling: Posting from my new tablet, can't get pics right. If anyone wants to help I'll email pics if you can lod them for me please:001_huh:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,543 Posts
Cool......way ta get it done in BW!!!! CONGRATS!!! From a tablet, I think it would be the same as a phone and would have to get on forum runner??? not sure brother!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Good job man!

·
Registered
13,620 Posts
What??? I can't believe you would take such young deer. Should have practiced QDM and let them walk. I would have. And then to post the pictures. Wow, it's like you are bragging on killing little deer. That 4 point would have grown if he wasn't dead. Jeez!

Ok, seriously, I would have smoked them both too. Good job dude. Sounds like you have a true honey hole.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Had a real slow archery season, or else the spike could have walked. The 4 point was aged by fwc at 3.5 yrs and weighed 135lbs. I've got meat now so its all horns for me!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts