Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the assholes who stole the engine an electronics off my boat last night. Pray that the police find you before I do. F250 Yamaha, Lowrane HDS10, etc etc.

·
Registered
450 Posts
To the assholes who stole the engine an electronics off my boat last night. Pray that the police find you before I do. F250 Yamaha, Lowrane HDS10, etc etc.
No that sucks. I know how you feel. Back in 86 I just bought a new Boston Whaler and three days later some prick stole my new 90 off my boat three boats away from the Marine Patrol boat. Thank God for good insurance. After I put a new motor back on I spent many a night with a load 12 guage just waiting for them to come back.
Sorry to hear of your loss.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Dang man, they stole your F250,, that sob weighs upwards of 600 lbs.. Ill keep my eyes out,, but i doubt it shows up at any shops.. give me the serial number and ill report it to yamaha,

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss

Nothing worse than a thief. I like Kenny's suggestion. Even if you had insurance, still a PIA. Best of luck.

Bob

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Prob be on it's way to Mexico in the back of a truck with half a dozen others soon.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Another thing that really gets to me about these kinds of thieves is what all they destroy in the process of taking the items.
IMHO they all should be treated the same as an old time horse thief.
“Hangin is too good for em!”

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,623 Posts
That sucks..... They need to be dragged be hind a boat backwards till their asshole fills up with water...:mad:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the replies. Had to spend time with the investigators. Bastards cut my fence all to hell and as luck would have it I am stuck working all day. Anybody know how to run 220v to a chain link fence?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Man that sucks, thats alot of motor to run off with. id give kenny the #'s and let him report it to yamaha. itll come back to them somewhere down the line

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
Sorry to hear that Bean counter, will keep my ears open in the hood. It will catch up to them eventually. You've got a spot on my boat if you're looking to go. Look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Had to be more than one. Engine weigh's six hundred pounds. Thanks for the link. Gonna get the 200 mile one. 15400 volts on a hundred yards of fence should do the trick. And a camera.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts