Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a cancellation I have Sunday morning open, a 6hr for $650! We will get on some big snapper! Here are some photos from my trip on Friday. I know where these big state water fish live!

Call me at 850-810-2548 if you or some one you know might be interested!

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Whoever jumps on this is going to catch some stud snappers! I went with Jason over spring break and we caught some monsters which I'm sure are still there on his coops.

·
Super Moderator
19,721 Posts
You running out of Pensacola or Destin? I'm going against my better judgement and gonna head out Sat and Sunday.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Whoever jumps on this is going to catch some stud snappers! I went with Jason over spring break and we caught some monsters which I'm sure are still there on his coops.
Agreed. Jason knows where some monster snapper are. This is a good deal for someone looking to put some meat in the box.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You running out of Pensacola or Destin? I'm going against my better judgement and gonna head out Sat and Sunday.
I go out of either but I personally prefer Pensacola. I plan on being at shoreline an hour before my trip Saturday morning. It's going to be a mad house at the ramp!

·
Registered
115 Posts
If there are others interested I am down for going. I unfortunately don't know enough people interested to fill the trip : /

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If there are others interested I am down for going. I unfortunately don't know enough people interested to fill the trip : /

You don't need a crew of five. I've taken out everything from 1 person to 6. Four is that sweet spot IMO because it's enough people to spit expenses but not enough to be crowded!

This Sunday is still open!

·
Registered
115 Posts
You don't need a crew of five. I've taken out everything from 1 person to 6. Four is that sweet spot IMO because it's enough people to spit expenses but not enough to be crowded!

This Sunday is still open!
That's the problem, just me at the moment :( Most of my buddies that would be down for it are currently in Afghanistan at the moment. Was hoping that there may be a few more on the boards interested.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Jason posted pics of today's catch on FB. They had a limit by 7:30 am. They were all great fish but none were the 35"ers that were on his coops recently. Whoever goes tomorrow might get the "BIG ONE"!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I wish I could make it down there tomorrow, but the mothers day gift that I would have to come up with to pull that off would mean that snapper cost me near $300/lb

1 - 18 of 18 Posts