Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OSOK
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a long time since I have posted a report so here it goes. Had a full boat this morning and we were met at the pass with a stiff East wind. Days like today make me glad I'm in a Cape Horn! We got our bait and ran down the beach and hit some spots. First couple spots were lit up on the bottom machine but we couldn't get them fired up, just caught a couple small snappers. Hit another spot I have not fished since June and it was on! Got our snappers and a really nice trigger that weighed in at 6.2 for the rodeo. Lost a couple big snapper but did manage a couple in the 9-10 lb range and we weighed one for the rodeo at 11.2. Going to try and hit them again tomorrow because after that the forecast looks pretty dismal. The water is really starting to clean up out there as well, saw some flyers in close and some blackfin busting glass minnows as well. Good luck out there!

In other news my new boat arrived at Sunrise today, hopefully have all the electronics installed by the end of next week!

Attachments

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Great report Adam

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,545 Posts
Good job buddy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts