Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Awesome fish, Brant! You don't need to apologize for keeping fish. In my opinion, there are more big onesthan most people think,and sometimes big ones are the only ones that bite. I have heard than it does good to cull some of them anyway.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I don't think anyone can question your catch to keep ratio. That is a nice fish and if you didn't keep him I would have eventually.:toast

·
Registered
322 Posts
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl14_lblFullMessage>True-king, let me clarify my comment. I have fished many times in the spring in the sound when only big ones would bite. However, I have no idea about trout in Blackwater. Didn't want to mislead you.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
FreeLine (12/25/2007)<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl14_lblFullMessage>True-king, let me clarify my comment. I have fished many times in the spring in the sound when only big ones would bite. However, I have no idea about trout in Blackwater. Didn't want to mislead you.
thats cool, it just seems that when I go troutfishing I always catch at least one trout thats only2x the size of my bait :banghead

1 - 14 of 14 Posts