Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Spec-yakular!
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was thinking about trying to start up a once a month kayak tournament! A bunch of us kayakers get together one Saturday a month everyone puts ten bucks in a pot winner takes all off coarse we would have to determine the species to be caught and things like that but I think it would be a fun way to get a bunch of yakers together! We can alternate between inshore and offshore! Everyone puts in in the same spot and battles it out! We can use different locations to mix it up a lil bit! So what do you guys think!? Just something to hold us over until the next big tournament?

·
Topwater Addict
487 Posts
For ten bucks I'd be interested. Target the hot species of the season. I might not be able to make it every time but competition makes everything more fun.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
The freshwater guys do something like this with great success. I think it is a happy hour type thing where they meet at a spot around 530 on a weekday after work, fish 2 hours, weigh in and have a beer. Cant remember what they call it. It is a great idea. I would be in if it were close. Alot of the kayak reports I read on here come out of navarre, and that is too far for me.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts