Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of y'all have any. How much do they cost and how difficult is it to install.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
They're on Bodacious and I have a set ready to go in my boat when I haul for winter. I bought as part of a group and got a total of 4 high powered lights for $1400 as I recall. Install shouldn't be too big of a deal as long as you know what you're doing poking holes in your hull. I'll do the holes and leave the electrical to a pro.

FYI, I am putting 2 out the transom angled slightly downward and two about 4' forward of the transom pointing outward and down.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
I like to see a clean transom on boats, meaning that I don't really like cabling running all over the transom.

These would add cabling to the transom as well as a transom mounted X-ducer.

But they are pretty neat and you can adjust the tabs to change how deep the light would go. :)

That's a freakin bad setup man.........after i get my tabs

That is a Bennett tab that they are bolted to in the pix.

You get a pair of these for $895, which is not that bad considering how much these type lights cost. That's 2 brackets and 4 lights.

This patent pending revolutionary "rock-like" lighting system is

designed to easily attach to the top-side of your trim tabs, and like no other underwater lights these are fully adjustable using your trim controls. Fits Bennett or Instatrim Trim Tabs and is easily adaptable to other leveling systems. In addition to the control of beam direction there is no penetration to the hull below the waterline.

You could make a template and have a shop with a Waterjet cut the stainless mounting plate for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts