Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! After my good old PC crashed last month, I've been trying to get back on PFF as I treasure the friends I have met on here. :notworthy:
I'll be 81 in a few days, but I'm still going ...well not strong, but hitting on all cylinders.

As many of you know, I escaped Tupelo at age 17 by enlisting in the Marine Corps. I needed Parris Island. I learned more useful info there than in all 3 of my college degrees. There's a lot more, but I'll save until someone asks or you come over to the BSH for a sip or two. Then thirty years as a Fireman in SoCal, retired and sailed away in our 46' motorsailor. You may have seen the mount of my Sailfish I caught off my sailboat. 14 years roaming until we "discovered" Bayou Chico, bought a place and ++++

Re-started my business rebuilding "Old Flat Heads", like Atomic 4's & Palmers, BTW I have a P60 ready to sell, also Detroit 4-53 from a friend's shrimp boat who got cancer and can't work, plus 9 Perkins 4.108 diesels.

That;s enough for now, dinner is ready. Red Snapper from a friend :)
More later.
Old Flat Head Tom

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Congrats Tom, good to get that PC working again, you got a few years on me and I hope I'm still as active as you! Best to you and yours.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts
Really good to know you're back. Without stopping by in a while was worried about you. Glad to hear it was just a case of the PC malfunction.
Happy birthday!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts