Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got some older model spinning reels for sale. just need to get rid of some.

1-green penn 710 in almost perfect condition,has plastic spool but a newer metal spool will fit.$75 obo(SOLD)

2-mitchell 488,everything works great- they just never had a good drag. big reel that holds a lot ofheavy line if that is something that you need.$40 obo

3-mitchell 306A-france-(don't know where i got this one from) it works great. good reel for just about anything.$30 obo

4-penn 4500ss(manual pick up)still a good reel for someone wanting to learn how to use a manual pick up.$25 obo-(SOLD)

5-penn 440ss works great- good alround inshore reel. $25 obo(SOLD)

these last 2 are for someone that collects older reels or you can use them if you want they work fine.

6-zebco spinator 870(usa) all metal,polished aluminum spool. every thing works great except that it needs a bail spring.$25 obo

7- j.c. higgens model 535-31380. don't know how old it is but it works since i took it apart, cleaned and repaired it. has been converted to a manual pick up.needs counter weight if you are going to fish with it.$10 obo

here's some pics of them all together if you want better idividual pics let me know. pm me w/questions thanks cliff

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
REEL STAMAS (2/13/2010)Good luck selling them (so you can buy my Penn Torque Combo) :clap
if you still have it when i get some things sold i'll be sending you a pm(do ya know anyone that needs a heavy duty 5x8 utility trailer?)

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
STILL HAVE 4 OF THESE FOR SALE.THESE ARE CHEAP PRICES FOR THESE REELS THAT YOU CAN LET FRIENDS AND FAMILY USE WHEN YOU DON'T WANT THEM USEING YOUR GOOD STUFF AT THE BRIDGE OR ON THE BEACH, OR FOR SOMEONE STARTING OUT OR JUST FOR A NEIGHBORHOOD KID THAT DOESN'T HAVE ONE AND HE'S ALWAYS BUGGING YOU TO GO FISHING.( NOTICE THE OBO BESIDE EACH PRICE!!)

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
Thanks Cliff. You really didn't have to do that, But I truly apreciate it..................Dennis

·
Registered
10 Posts
HI all i just joined this forum . I may be a year to late but do you still have the 488 reel, if you do i would like to take them off your hands. Let me know one way or the other please.Thank You.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts