Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okuma 15W/20W/50W/Ilander lures

I have a few rods and reels I would like to sell. Describing each rod/reel left to right in the picture.

-Okuma Cedros Spinning Reel-20lb line-Okuma Cedros Jigging rod $150-------SOLD

-Okuma Titus Gold 15W Lever Drag-20lb line-Star Roller Rod $150---------SPF to KINGME

-2 Okuma Titus Gold 20W 2 Speed Lever drag-40lb hivis-Star Roller Rods $300 each

-Okuma Titus Gold 20WS High Speed Lever Drag-Key Largo Rod $250

-Okuma Titus Gold 50W 2 Speed Lever Drag-150lb Dacron w/ 60lb hivis topshot-Full Roller rod $380

-Diawa Saltist LD35H-100lb Power Pro-Okuma Cedros Jigging Rod $300--------SOLD

-Lot of 12 Ilander lures, all rigged in a lure bag $130

-Strech 30's various colors $12 a piece

All Reels have been professionally cleaned and new drag washers put in the Lever Drags. Spinning Reel and the (2) 15W show normal boat wear and tear but the others have been meticulously taken care of. All reels washed throughly with fresh water as soon as they came off the boat, and lubed inside. Boxes included with all reels except the (2) 15W's.

It all adds up to $1,955 for all 8 Rods/Reels, make me an offer on the whole lot of them, phone or txt Ryan @ (619)261-1164 to talk or to email/txt you better photos.

Buy them all and I'll throw in my tackle bag as a bonus, several hundred dollars worth of offshore stuff there, Streches, Islanders, Yozuro all kinds of stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may be interested in the cedros combo, mainly for the rod. interested in any trades or just cash?
Which Cedros rod, I have a spinning and a casting. Casting has the Diawa on it and the spinning has the Okuma Cedros Spinning reel. Both are great for jigging, I've caught some huge AJ's on the spinning set up. Just interested in cash right now, got to much stuff as it is. Let me know.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do you still have any of the 20w's left?
Have all 3 20w's still, 2 of them are two speeds with matching Star roller rods and the 3rd is a 20w high speed on a Key Largo rod. Call me this afternoon if you want them, I'll be out of town until next week after tonight around 7.

Ryan
619-261-1164

1 - 20 of 21 Posts