Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up another Vanderpol work of art for the wall this week. Thanks Ron for an awesome job! Scored an even 132"

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K-Bill (26/05/2010)look at that dadgum wall! holy smoke! that's unreal man. great looking work too btw!
Thanks K-Bill! I have been pretty lucky in the wood's, but that's not "The" wall. Hereare most of my Vanderpol collection.

Here are 2 of the other corner's in my overflow room(more Vanderpol's)

·
Super Moderator
29,564 Posts
Those walls llok awesome brother.....I guess it's good I don't kill deer like that all the time, I wouldn't be able to afford it nor have the room fer it!!!!:D

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jason (26/05/2010)Those walls llok awesome brother.....I guess it's good I don't kill deer like that all the time, I wouldn't be able to afford it nor have the room fer it!!!!:D
Funny you say that Jason. I am in the process now of buying a bigger house where we are closing in the 2 car garagefor my trophy room. All of my collection will finally be in one room where I can just sit back and stare! LOL!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JMSUN (27/05/2010)Pretty amazing! Those are some impressive trophies. Makes me jealous! Where were those deer shot?
Thanks! The six on the beige wall are my Mississippi P&Y buck's.All the mountson the green walls are from here in Northwest Florida.

·
Banned
1,468 Posts
GREAT looking set of mounts,sir. I have a couple from Vanderpol also. He does some great work.

NOW.....mind posting those GPS coordinates where them deer came from ?? ----SAWMAN

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
JMSUN (27/05/2010)Thanks. I was curious; I did not know there were any bucks that nice around here.
They are around Ron has an 8 point in his shop that scored 145'' killed in Santa Rosa County and not in a high fence.

Jmkillroy room looks great man........did you forget to get me the info on the protien pellets????

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
saltgrass (31/05/2010)
JMSUN (27/05/2010)Thanks. I was curious; I did not know there were any bucks that nice around here.
They are around Ron has an 8 point in his shop that scored 145'' killed in Santa Rosa County and not in a high fence.

Jmkillroy room looks great man........did you forget to get me the info on the protien pellets????
He's right! All except the one I just got back from Ron are from Santa Rosa Co. The funky looking 6 point next to the hog is from Okaloosa Co. also. The hog is from the upper Escambia river. Ron took me up there a few year's back for my first trip and I killed that beast. Hell of a way to get business, huh! Ron Vanderpol has alway's been great to me, and done fantastic work on my trophies.

Mike, I sent you a PM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.