Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for me,a lot of gift cards, a Valentine 1 radar detectorand a tuna trip to the lump. another great christmas in the books.

·
Registered
829 Posts
well due to my mothers 4 months stay in 2 hospitals...due to lung cancer...me and my dad decided not to exchange any gifts due to the fact....we dont have the money to do it. Either way....we are all here....enjoying the food...and the company. Planning to get the lines wet before the end of the week and hopefully bring in the big one. Merry Christmas all.

·
Praedator
10,007 Posts
I basically bought all my gifts last month. Got all me dive and spearfishing gear. I opened up some more small gear pieces that I didn't have.

I threatend my wife not to spend too much on me for the actual Christmas day because I had already spent a fortune on myselfa few weeks before. Not to mention the Toyota Tundra I bought myself a month ago as well.

·
Registered
241 Posts
My son got some ramps and a new bike.

Daughter got a Nintendo Wii (bought on eBay for Too much!)

I got some KOBALT tools & some Costas --awesome

and the wife, well she did well this year.....

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I got lots of smiles and laughing all day long...

Thanks everyone for making our day..

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ok! so I did not get it on Christmas but it was still my Christmas and Brithday present. I got the boat in Oct a little early but what the heck! I got a Son-in-law that I could stand, (guy in the picture) and a great day with my grandkids, (little ones in the picture). Yes, I am blessed but not prefect still don't know how to fish worth a darn:banghead:banghead

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
The kids racked up big time, but the best present of all was spending three days in the woods with my 18 year old daughter. We had a great time. No bucks but some great daddy/daughter time.

This is from a while back, I know I am biased but I think they are both beautiful. My 18 and 5 year old. Christa is 18 and Madison is 5.

·
Registered
55 Posts
5-275 yrd spools of yo-zuri hybrid fluorocarbon leader in various sizes

'caster spooled w/ 12 lb. yo-zuri mono

200' of 108 lb steel leader

multi-tool

ton of BB swivels

pre-rigged leaders

8lb offshore angler tight line (green)

12lb offshore angler tight line (green)

and a ton of other goodies

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Man it was a great Christmas. I have a g/f that my parents like, so that meant no tension at Christmas diner! As far as gifts, I got some clothes,tackle bag,an electric fillet knife,a fin-nor off shore 7500, and Ibought myself a new rod (thanks wil). My girl got a telescope, a diamond journey necklace, crucifix necklace, shoes, and somevera wang perfume

I almost forgot.......i also got a folding chair that can handle my big ass!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I got somevery nice things... BUT......

Woohoooo.... I got a 6 O/T (from my brother)!!! I'll have to say.... THAT topped the list!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts