Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

sill looking for the buck

there he is under my feeder!!!!!what a nice site....:toast:toast...going bow hunting in the morning....first day::toast

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's my tube feeder... holds 25 pounds of corn....that can be emptied over night by the coons:boo....but a watering hole might not be a bad idea!!!...I used that till I finished the tripod for my hanging feeder....and if someone took it I wouldn't loose to much....now that I've been there for a year and see no one comes on the land...I'm putting the camera's out with the feeder.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I mix them in with the corn in the feeders anyway....the deer really like buckola pellets:toast

·
Registered
23 Posts
Chris..I've tried the watering thing..its not as effective as the same device filled with the Buck Jams. I used a 4" pvc piped reduced all the way down to a 3/4" pvc that had one of the lick nipples like you would see a rabbit or ferret water bottle have. Man it worked great once they found it, but the varmints seem to be hitting it hard and it went quick. the water...well it just wasn't clean enough or cold enough, they just didn't use it. TRY the buck jams( persimmon or apple) in the "watering tube". You'll see.....:toast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts