Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have not been on much. I apologize. I had lower back surgery almost two weeks ago;fusion of the L5-S1 vertebrae. It has been one tuff ordeal. But things are getting better. My wife and kids are a true Blessing from God. They have taken care of my every need. My in home therapist and nurses are my heroes as well. I am so blessed. I hope to be cookin again in a few weeks and hope to be fly fishin and huntin in a few months. With all this pain I can hardly imagine doing those things right now, but compared to a week ago, I am starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel. I am now off the walker and using a cane. Been off the powerful meds since last Friday morning. Just using over the counter Tylenol now. So, I wanted my friends here to know what was going on and ask your Prayers for my continued improvement. Love you all.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Prayers for a speedy recovery PM. Hope your healing was as speedy as mine and you can get back to the vittles also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,275 Posts
Wondered, never heard back from ya but figured you were just out living the life..... Glad you are in recovery and doing well!!! Gotta check out my new cooking beast I have been killing it on!

·
Make it a Grady Day.
2,784 Posts
thanks for the update; sure you'll pace yourself on recovery and pain management.
glad to hear you're on the mend and extended thoughts and prayers sent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts