Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok looks like I will be heading down to the area thursday night and plan to fish Friday and Saturday. I know the weather with be alittle rough but I have fished in alot worse and weather will never stop me:nonono SO we both will have Yaks and surf/ pier gear. Just kindof looking for a general direction to where would be the best bet for bonita, shark (if they are still around) reds trout flounder. Just trin to make back up plans cause im sure the seas might be to rough to chase bonita in the yak. I know no one will give their spots away just a pointer or two around the beach, bridges and creeks,

As far as yaks any good places to launch?

Thanks guys for any info you are willing to share.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Actually it should be a N wind all weekend from what I have heard. Try the pier for some bonita

and then use your yaks to get them out there for some sharks. You could alway put in over on Blackwater or Escambia river and hit the grass flats for some reds and specks... There are plenty of yak fisherman on here that I'm sure would steer you in the right direction.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Gulf Breeze Bait & Tackle has always been my first choice. It's right on Hwy 98 before the turn to get to P'cola beach. Can't miss it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts