Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've got an opportunity at either an OK prowler big game 2 or trident 13 at a really good price. My primary fishing will be 75% BTB 30% inshore. I know the trident will be faster and handle better, but i really want the comfort of the seat on the prowler. I'm 6'1 and weigh 180. So you guys that have a prowler 2, what do ya think. (or shall i just keep saving my money for that ever so expensive Hobie?)

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
I own a Trident 13 and a gen 1 Big Game and I love them both BUT I'll still say I like my Trident the best. I added a cushion to my seat and its awesome. I personally like the lower seat setting too, much more stable. The Trident is super fast just covers open water better IMO.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chris do you stay dry in the trident or are you sitting in water? I know its a kayak and Ii'm gonna get wet, but I heard some guys complain that they sit in a puddle in the trident.

I'm also tempted by the X-factor up for sale on here, but I know that things is a barge. Anyone got any expierence on one of those.

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
I like my Prowler for fishing.... 6'2 190 ... but I have a Pescador 12 I use for dropping shark baits off the beach cause it just handles so much better in the surf whereas the Prowler can be a bit of a barge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts