Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, you all have been great. Next question, should we be concerned about the new reports of oil sheen before we come here to rent.
Now, I will say this, as far as tarballs are concerned, I remember growing up in Miami Beach, that we use to step on tar, and that the showers by the pools had mineral spirits, or something like that. So, not trying to stir up anything, just want your opinion on this. Thanks

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,306 Posts
I grew up here in Pensacola and remember more tar balls in the 50's thru the 70's than I have ever seen since.

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
So far, you all have been great. Next question, should we be concerned about the new reports of oil sheen before we come here to rent.
Now, I will say this, as far as tarballs are concerned, I remember growing up in Miami Beach, that we use to step on tar, and that the showers by the pools had mineral spirits, or something like that. So, not trying to stir up anything, just want your opinion on this. Thanks
The beaches are beautiful and the last thing you have to worry about is oil.

·
Registered
199 Posts
If you want to see tar and oilfield trash visit some Texas beaches.:mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts