Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people think our great president and the federal government sat on ther ass to long and have left our coast in a dangerous situation! I think it funny to see they have decided to stop drilling until they understand what caused the explosion and oil spill, why not try to contain the spill that we already have not worry about one that hasn't happened yet!!! Once again thanks Obama for your guiding light...

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
The fact that he waited over a week to offer any assistance is B.S. The moment it was discovered every resource should have been made available to help stop and contain this disaster, not wait a week and see how bad it can get.

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl01_lblFullMessage>"the book Safe Drilling to Make Us Safe is still available at the REPUBLICAN PARTY MAIN OFFICE''!

in todays paper, not an editorial, pg 2d

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
coldslaker (30/04/2010)How many people think our great president and the federal government sat on ther ass to long and have left our coast in a dangerous situation! I think it funny to see they have decided to stop drilling until they understand what caused the explosion and oil spill, why not try to contain the spill that we already have not worry about one that hasn't happened yet!!! Once again thanks Obama for your guiding light...[/quote

Great President? I wont some of what you're smoking!! He's gonna a do as little as possible to help the clean up. Him and his cronies are hoping for the worst so they can push their green job crap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts