Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a smart move.

Yes, the shark was a short distance from the yak, but then he pulled the tuna to the side of the yak, held it there a sec., then when he losses it, tried going after it with hands and tip of rod. Not a very bright move. The shark could have easily slammed the side of the yak or even jumped on it and him. :boat:

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
WOW!!!!!! I like how he puts the paddle down and then quickly picks it up again! Cracks me up he was like damn that was a big azz shark.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Favorite part was when he quickly tried to grab what was left of his fish then realized how stupid that really was.....back in the water. Pick up paddle. Adios.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
How quick the mind makes dumb decisions at the spur of the moment. His rational thinking kicked in quick though.

·
Kayak Noob
85 Posts
reminds me of the time I had a pretty sizeable spinner or blacktip shark jump clear out of the water in an arc over the bow about 10 feet in front of the yak while I was chasing down a kingfish...needless to say I boated that fish as quickly as possible. At least it wasnt a huge tiger like that guy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts