Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am active duty and have been here for two years. Every trip I have had set up with friends to go offshore we have been blown back in by 4-6's or bigger. I am looking to head out offshore the next couple of weeks for my birthday and before I leave the area. I am looking to find a head boat in the local area of perdido or gulfshores that is decent. I dont have much thanks to my military salary and having a family so I dont want to spend more than $100. Thanks for the info.

·
Squid technician
10,508 Posts
I know a pile of the local captains in the area. Let me ask some prices today and I'll get you some quotes from different guys. If we can't find something that works for you, than I will make room for you on my boat :)

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,306 Posts
I would be glad to take you the next time we go out. It all depends on the seas. I only go when it's going to be calm winds and seas. My birthday is in 3 weeks also. We will be going trolling and deep dropping in 500'+ feet of water.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good ocean master I appreciate the help guys. Just let me know if you when you go out so I can get off work or anything.
I would be glad to take you the next time we go out. It all depends on the seas. I only go when it's going to be calm winds and seas. My birthday is in 3 weeks also. We will be going trolling and deep dropping in 500'+ feet of water.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts