Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblFullMessage>We had a 10 man tunatrip lined up in Venice for Feb 5th and just got word back that the trip has been canceled. The boat blew an engine and won't be ready in time to make the trip. Does anyone have any boat recommendations for tuna fishing out of Venice? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Send Blue Hoo a PM, he might be able to help. We also have some on here from down there, suprised someone didn't give advise.

Skip

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
I agree with Xiphius, all the recommendations have been good ones but I think most of the those are six-pack boats and won't be able to accommodate 10 guys

·
Registered
503 Posts
Any boat outside of the Cougar in Venice can not run more than 6 people. I know that because I am also a charter captain and run with a lot of the captains mentioned If you had a one boat trip for 10 peopleout of here that had to be a scam.Thus the engine problem.

Any one of the mentioned captains will be glad to hook you up on 2 boats and make it happen. Although being a captain myself I have fished with most of them mentioned as a deck hand just to learn the best I can. This is my 7th year. If you book with any of the captains mentioned you will be running with the best for sure.

Life is Good!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Come see us on the sea spray we will be over here til april 1st. 65' resmondo can accomadate 12 people with ease. Check out our website seaspraycharterfishing.com

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
jason only has his six pack lic. but he will be more than happy to take 6 of you guys on the mother lode i fish with him several times a year and he dosent disapoint

1 - 18 of 18 Posts