Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Spec-yakular!
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its supposed to be flat Saturday so i was thinking bout heading offshore! Is there anything biting out there or has it gotten to cold?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I know a buddy, my wife and I are going off of Navarre. I am on a last ditch effort to get my very own BFT if they haven't left yet....:(

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm also thinking about Navarre Sat. I want to stay away from PCB with the Blue Angles Show Fri & Sat. The weather should be great and the gulf mostly flat.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Where's a good place to launch out from at Navarre Beach? Planning on going out for the first time in the gulf Saturday.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I launch from the East end of the Public Parking Lot down from the fish pier. When I say the East End I mean the end as far as you can go without getting in the sand. You see the path everybody uses.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I am thinking about it. I know BeerItSelf and KVan want to hit the Gulf and I am willing as well. We usually go off Chickenbone Gulfside, but am hearing lots of chatter about BFT off Navarre beach a mile or two.

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Planning to be out off NB in the a.m. ---- I have a 30 minute teleconference for work at about 9 - but I'm never so far out I can't get a signal on my cell :thumbup:

·
Registered
716 Posts
I may go offshore at JB tomorrow morning. Got some cig sicles I need to use for trolling while I still can.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Dead dead dead off of navarre today. Literally probablly my worst day of fishing ever on the yak. Only managed one Bonita, one big snapper and a few short triggers. Sniperpeeps some how managed a flounder though so at least one of use brought something home.

No dolphins sharks or birds. Not even a king today and we fished HARD. Live baits too. Big let down especially after seeing a sailfish yesterday from the pier.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.