Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one else planning on fishing Saturday offshore? My wife and I are, finally it looks like the weather will be ok.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I think we're going to give it a shot Fri and Sat hopefully. Thinking of starting North of the nipple in shallower water and trolling to 131 then elbow. We'll be on channel 68, the Bella, if any of yall want to give a shout. It's a 26' cuddy w/ red bimini.Hope to see yall out there.

Bob

·
Registered
39 Posts
If the weather is good I will be heading out on saturday, I am new to the deep water fishing so I am not sure where I will be going, I have done some bottom fishing at the edge a few times with mixed results but I would like to go out to a rig and see how the fishing is there.

·
Registered
530 Posts
ill be heading out on saturday....might be going out tomorrow too. were off school for fall break so im gonna be going out as much as possible:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thought I'd be heading to the rigs this afternoon; however, the forecast has changed a bit. Now, it's looking like I'll be heading out tomorrow. I might make an afternoon run to the hundred fathom line. I'll be on both 68 and 72.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
We made plans to go offshore today too. We got everything ready to roll yesterday then checked the weather last night before we went to bed and saw the bad news. We are however gonna go out and try some nearshore fishingin a few hours - windsupposed to die down apincharound noon.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Magic, we saw you a couple of miles south of the edge, near the anchored shrimp boat. Looked like ya'll were calling it a day as we could see you bringing your outriggers in. We were the 27' World Cat (Purrdy Cat) we had a decent day caught a nice wahoo right after we saw ya'll.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Looks like I will be heading out to the Nipple/Elbow area or possibly the rigs for some yeller's. Anyone got any good word on which rigs are holding the yfts?

Boat name is Hyer Standards. we will be on 68

1 - 15 of 15 Posts