Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
central florida refugee
571 Posts
i seen yall launching this mornin wanted to fish the wrecks but wasnt up for the paddle ended up getting my limit of kings straight out from chickenbone and had some fun with the bobo's was back on the beach by 10:30 glad 2 hear everyone else had a good day 2

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My wife and I caught 4 decent size kings on the paddle back! Got a double hookup at one point. Other than than, Bonita and Spanish... no keeper Snapper.
Overall a fun day on the water

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Awesome man, I was hoping that you guys would come back with something good. I was worried about my keys hahaha

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice pics man, I need to bring my camera and shoot some cool shots of the stuff before launch. Mornings on the water are so nice.

And i look freakishly large in my kayak.... fat man in a small boat haha :/

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wirelessly posted

It was nice meeting all of y'all Saturday. Thx for the pics Loruna. I don't think I can post pics directly from my phone but I've got a nice pic of the crew at 3 barges. We might go again Sunday morning weather permitting. This time it might just be a trolling trip. Can't see myself going 3.5 plus to the spot to get heckled by a bunch of ignorant, beer belly, yahoos with Johnson two thirsty fives on the back of their boats fishing the closest overfished spot on the map.

·
Terrible Fisherman
384 Posts
Nice pics man, I need to bring my camera and shoot some cool shots of the stuff before launch. Mornings on the water are so nice.

And i look freakishly large in my kayak.... fat man in a small boat haha :/
You would make Chris Farley proud lol:thumbup: No you just need to move into a van down by the river.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts