Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to go out Saturday if the weather is right. Looking for a partner or two as I have never gone offshore. Let me know if you'd be game for Saturday morning. I will probably look to launch from somewhere near Portofino unless you have a better spot. Thanks.
Joe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Offshore

I am going to be at Big Lagoon State Park June 13 thru 17. I plan to do some fishing in the Gulf. Hopefully for snapper, kings, etc. Anybody that is going and doesn't mind company, give me a holla. I have a Hobie ProAngler and will probably bring my Hobie Outback just in case I meet up with a friend.:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
I will be in town tomorrow through Monday am. I am staying on Innarity Island, and plan to fish the gulf a few mornings. I will most likely put in at the Crab Trap if anyone else is interested.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gage, where is the crab trap you speak of? I am definitely going Saturday morning in the Pensacola area. Looking to troll for a king and look for something on the bottom.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I only have a sit-in kayak...the paddle type, not the peddle type...those hobies etc. are just too much $ for me...but I'd love to venture out with a group and grab something worthwhile out in the Gulf. I hold my own as far as the yak goes, but I'm limited to fishing while stoppped.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Yellow, not to burst your bubble but a Sit in Yak isn't the best nor safest way to venture into the gulf. Couple good waves and your gonna be a little yellow submarine.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Yellow, not to burst your bubble but a Sit in Yak isn't the best nor safest way to venture into the gulf. Couple good waves and your gonna be a little yellow submarine.
:laughing::jester::brows::tt2::table: that was funny little yellow submarine

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm gonna be out sometime saturday. Was looking for someone to fish with also. I'm near NAS but I'm fine with driving to meet somewhere. I have an outback and a pescador 12.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I got less than 2 more months left in Fl and I've never caught a Red Snapper. Thats all I'm asking for before I leave! (Well that and an AJ!)

·
Registered
228 Posts
just got a New Hobie live close to Portofino was just thinking of sound side but would go gulf, how far out are you thinking? my hobie is a 2013 mirage-oasis with tubro fins

1 - 15 of 15 Posts