Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I logged out and back in and it still tells me I don't have permission to start a thread.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
ok,
i logged out. looked at the bottom and "off topic lounge" is listed but does not have the three areas.
i logged back in and the off topic lounge now has the three areas but does not have "start conversation" at the top right, only follow.
jack

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Fla_Scout,
Have you tried deleting your tagline and inserting a Roll Tide, will probably work then....

Reactions: JoeyWelch

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Same here, logged out and back and no option to start a post

·
Registered
808 Posts
I just tried from my phone and then logged in on my desktop and tried to post in Off Topic and got the message "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here."

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
lmao
jack

·
Bearded Brotula
12,952 Posts
This is only the end of the forum if the mods decide to push the issue. If they stop giving a shit about what's posted in General Discussion, then it's a moot point.

Ball's in your court, Splittine. Since we all know you're the mod that causes all the shitstorms.

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
This is only the end of the forum if the mods decide to push the issue. If they stop giving a shit about what's posted in General Discussion, then it's a moot point.

Ball's in your court, Splittine. Since we all know you're the mod that causes all the shitstorms.
Very true MrFish

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Here is the latest. Is the "yes" button missing? Mobile or desktop?
Customer SupportThu, Jun 3, 9:37 AM (7 days ago)
Hi Jody, Thank you for reaching out. We spoke earlier this week, The administrator confirmed that you do not need to pay to access or post in the "off topic lou

Jody BraxtonThu, Jun 3, 11:27 AM (7 days ago)
Marie, Thanks so much. They are still reporting problems. It seems the "start conversation" b

Customer SupportWed, Jun 9, 9:52 AM (1 day ago)
Hi Jody, That makes me so happy to hear when our users have good experiences! Is the "Start Conversation" button still missing? I will escalate this to the admi

Jody BraxtonWed, Jun 9, 11:13 AM (1 day ago)
It was as of this morning. Thanks very much!

Customer Support
11:00 AM (3 hours ago)
to me

Hi Jody,

Do you mean, "Yes" the button is still gone? And if so, is this happening on Mobile or Desktop?

Best Regards,

Marie Gallo

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,401 Posts
Send her this screenshot. "No start conversation button" Off a desktop.

Reactions: jack2 and Corpsman

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Hi Jody,

I just got an update that this function has been restored, can you please confirm if you see the "Start Conversation" button now?

Best Regards,

Marie
Customer Experience & Administrative Support
Tel: (888) 216-8242

·
Registered
10,517 Posts
So now can we have permission to say red-neck again, please Canada??

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 108 Posts