Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I had 9 posts, but it appears I only have 4. When you reply to something from another member, does that count as a post. I remember seeing at the bottom of a page it said # of posts 9. Can the moderator please check for me, I would like to make another post, for sale, but can't until I get 15.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
happy hunting (11/16/2009)I thought I had 9 posts, but it appears I only have 4. When you reply to something from another member, does that count as a post. I remember seeing at the bottom of a page it said # of posts 9. Can the moderator please check for me, I would like to make another post, for sale, but can't until I get 15.

then be a productive member...help folks out with advice and so on...dont just say nice catch or good job or something along those lines just to get your post count up so you can sell something....if you wanna sell something there is always ebay, craigslist and gun broker.com

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Unless I'm mistaken (highly possible) posts in the for sale and politics section don't count in your post count.

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
fisheye48 (11/16/2009)
happy hunting (11/16/2009)I thought I had 9 posts, but it appears I only have 4. When you reply to something from another member, does that count as a post. I remember seeing at the bottom of a page it said # of posts 9. Can the moderator please check for me, I would like to make another post, for sale, but can't until I get 15.
then be a productive member...help folks out with advice and so on...dont just say nice catch or good job or something along those lines just to get your post count up so you can sell something....if you wanna sell something there is always ebay, craigslist and gun broker.com
x2

if youre new into fishing then start asking questions about some local knowledge.. not hard to get enough posts to "legally" sell on here

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to be productive member just didn't understand what I needed to do. I enjoy this forum, just trying to do it right.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
fisheye48 (11/16/2009)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Or just do like others have done and slap a happy face or something mundane as a reply to someones post.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks man, for trying to help I just didn't understand the rules, about replying to postsabout for sale items. I just need to go into the general discussion and post to that.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I bet you get to 10 with all the replies in this thread. :letsdrink

I wonder if some of your posts were in a thread that got deleted? If so, those posts would come off of your post count. (at least it does on other boards where I participate / moderate / admin.)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
[/quote] then be a productive member...help folks out with advice and so on...dont just say nice catch or good job or something along those lines just to get your post count up so you can sell something....if you wanna sell something there is always ebay, craigslist and gun broker.com[/quote]

Or do what Jason does, and get into an argument with -=Desperado=- and you be a Snapper by tomorrow morning!!!! :letsdrink :poke LOL

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Run Dover (11/16/2009)
then be a productive member...help folks out with advice and so on...dont just say nice catch or good job or something along those lines just to get your post count up so you can sell something....if you wanna sell something there is always ebay, craigslist and gun broker.com[/quote]

Or do what Jason does, and get into an argument with -=Desperado=- and you be a Snapper by tomorrow morning!!!! :letsdrink :poke LOL[/quote]

AND EVEN HIGHER RANK BY WEEKS END!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I would imagine it's because a few of your posts may have been deleted. I know that I origionally asked you in a PM to refrain from the for sale sections until you had met the requirements listed in the rules. Thanks for doing that by the way! Some just blow us off and go right on doing as before. As for what it takes, exactly this, jumping in and asking a question to learn is exactly the kind of members that make this forum what it is. True, it originated as a fishing forum but has turned into probably the best local networking and wealth of information place that I have ever seen. Again, Welcome and jump on in, there's really a lot more than just buying/selling AND fishing to be gained from this site.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Run Dover (11/16/2009)
then be a productive member...help folks out with advice and so on...dont just say nice catch or good job or something along those lines just to get your post count up so you can sell something....if you wanna sell something there is always ebay, craigslist and gun broker.com[/quote]

Or do what Jason does, and get into an argument with -=Desperado=- and you be a Snapper by tomorrow morning!!!! :letsdrink :poke LOL[/quote]

watch your mouth scott!! i resemble that remark!!:nonono

:letsparty:letsdrink

1 - 20 of 20 Posts