Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone getting together in Destin next Wednesday night? We are going out on the Sunrise late that night, and would love to get together with some locals:letsparty

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,159 Posts
The Sunrise had an electrical fire on tuesday.:banghead I heard that they were app. 65 miles out. They were towed in around 7am on wednsday. (All this is 2nd hand info). Check with them to see if they are back in service. Sea-r-cy

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, I guess. Wow, that would suck if we can't get out.:banghead:doh:hoppingmad

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sea-r-cy (10/5/2007)The Sunrise had an electrical fire on tuesday.:banghead I heard that they were app. 65 miles out. They were towed in around 7am on wednsday. (All this is 2nd hand info). Check with them to see if they are back in service. Sea-r-cy
They posted acouple offishon 10/6 in the rodeo, so they must have gotten everything fixed.

Tight Lines!!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I saw them go out on wed 10/6 so they are up and running.. that should be a great trip.. Kelly Windes is a great capt.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, we have been trying to get on the Sunrise for a while. Hopefully we'll have some good weather and good fish!:letsparty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts