Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this for my wife when she was getting certified. She ruptured both ear drums on her first POOL dive :(

(the instructor I had hired had a new instructor take over... he went to the bottom of the pool and waited rather then having them clear every couple feet on their first decent)

So, I have this BC and she is not going to use it. It has been to the bottom of a 12' pool exactly one time... and had a proper rinse after.

I purchased it new in 2007 for $550. Will sell for $225

Will throw in a couple of soft #5 weights with it.

Also selling a tank for $50 (60CF) if you buy both I will sell together for $250 (local pick up only).

Here is some info on it;

Show off your style with the first-rate comfort of the ISLA ladies BC. Designed specifically around the female form, this may just be the most comfortable BC you've ever worn. Oceanic Isla Ladies Buoyancy Compensator Main Features: Patented BioFlex? bladder is contoured over the hip for added comfort and stability Sculpted, soft-edged, and padded shoulder straps QLR Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 20 lbs. plus dual 5 lbs. rear weight pouches for improved in-water positioning BioFlex velour internal surfaces stretch away from your body to eliminate squeeze and is soft and comfortable Adjustable Positioning System? (A.P.S.) allows you to easily adjust the shoulder straps to their most comfortable position Integrated instrument retractor mount (retractor not included). Pictured with optional Air XS 2 Alternate Inflator Oceanic Isla Ladies Buoyancy Compensator Detailed Features: Patented QLR (Quick Lock & Release) Weight Integration System Oceanic's patented QLR Quick Lock & Release System is standard equipment on the Isla. Your weights stay in position throughout the dive and do not shift around affecting buoyancy or position in the water. The weight pouches are simple to load and easy to release. Best of all, our patented "positive-lock" system helps to ensure that they'll stay put. Rear Weight Pockets Located on the back of the BC on either side of the tank cradle. Provides greater integrated weight capacity and better attitude underwater. Carries up to 10 non-dumpable pounds. Patented BioFlex? Super-Stretch Air Cell Fadeless 1600 Denier Ballistic Nylon Construction Alliance Integrated Inflator Patented Depth-Compensating Adjustable Cummerbund Interior Plush Lining, Padded Backpack and Additional Lumbar Support Large Main Zippered Pockets

1 - 2 of 2 Posts