Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold

SOLD!! It's time to get in a Hobie so I'm selling this to get the rest of the funds needed. $850 OBO For the kayak, paddle, anchor trolley, leash system, 3 scotty mounts and 2 Scotty rod holders. Pm me or call/text me at 334-726-7662. Thanks,
Keith M

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have an Ocean Kayak Trident 13

This is a great Yak, Good deal for someone looking to get into Yak fishing.

Very stable, easy to paddle, lotsa storage....

:thumbup::yes::thumbup:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The trident is an awesome kayak.

WHat hobie u getting?
yeah I love it. The one I can pay for haha! Hoping to find a deal on one and want to be ready with cash in hand. would prefer a revo but theres an 2010 outback listed on CL right now for $800!!? sounds too good to be true though, I dont have the cash yet to contact the seller either...

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
yeah I love it. The one I can pay for haha! Hoping to find a deal on one and want to be ready with cash in hand. would prefer a revo but theres an 2010 outback listed on CL right now for $800!!? sounds too good to be true though, I dont have the cash yet to contact the seller either...
Really?

Well, I was kind of interested in yours ... but now maybe I'll have to check out that CL ad for the outback instead! :D

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
No worries - I'm just ribbing you. I think I'm really looking for something more like a well outfitted Pescador (for daughter)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts