Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Blue man fishing Inc.
1,418 Posts
I think neither candidate is going to take a stand on anything that has to do with recreational fishing in fear of losing votes. They are simply going to make vague positive sounding comments in order to alienate as few as possible. I also think and hope that recreational fishing is far down the list of priorities even though I am an avid recreational fisherman. There are many more important issues to deal with. Just my opinion.

·
Whizzed off realist
2,528 Posts
The NOAA of Obama would look quite different than a Romney NOAA. Remember who's running NOAA currently... Janet Lubchencho (sp) a former Environmental Defense Fund Nazi. It's going to take over a year to flush out all the radicals implanted by this administration. Remember, they all think alike and have simular agendas.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
The NOAA of Obama would look quite different than a Romney NOAA. Remember who's running NOAA currently... Janet Lubchencho (sp) a former Environmental Defense Fund Nazi. It's going to take over a year to flush out all the radicals implanted by this administration. Remember, they all think alike and have simular agendas.
Probably true, but with Romney your fish will still be heading on ice to Canada and China where they will pay more for the meat. I just do not believe that it will be different for us fishing. I would send Romney a donation if I thought that it would matter.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
There are a hell of a lot bigger things for the POTUS to worry about other than recreational fishing.

The real question is....... what do the states think about the federal encroachment on their fisheries, what are they going to do about it, and when are they going to do it?

·
Registered
885 Posts
There are a hell of a lot bigger things for the POTUS to worry about other than recreational fishing.

The real question is....... what do the states think about the federal encroachment on their fisheries, what are they going to do about it, and when are they going to do it?
No shit! We are at the bottom of the food chain...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
It would be refreshing to hear one of them say something like this......

Seriously????? Is this a serious question? I honestly haven't thought about fishing since I was 12 years old. The fisheries hadn't even crossed my mind. I'm a lot more concerned with the economy, the war, the unemployment rate, welfare, national health care, etc... etc... etc... Can't the states manage their own fish?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.