Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
11,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving to Orange Beach sometime soon and wanted to go ahead and move the boat there. What are some good storage places on Canal? Safe places, easy to deal with owners, wash down spots, electricity, etc. What places to stay away from?

·
Seafox 237 twin outboards
5,433 Posts
I store my boat about a quarter mile from the new west marine in orange beach on canal.
(Boatstorageorangebeach.com)
I've been there a few years, and I pay $45 a month. But I think the owner went up to $50 a month.
J&M tackle has storage on canal behind the tackle shop. I think they are $50 per month also. Both are 24/7 access.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I kept mine at East 180 U-Stor-it for many years. Never any hassle and they have an area to wash the boat before storing it. I think it was about $35 a month.

·
Registered
399 Posts
If it were me I would go east on canal road from 161, couple places towards Sam's, that gets you out of the traffic trailering a boat, also Sam's has non ethanol gas

·
Seafox 237 twin outboards
5,433 Posts
I've never dealt with traffic up by west marine except if I make the mistake of trying to go fishing during alabama spring break.
They have water to flush the motors, but I still wash the boat down the street at the car/boat wash for a few bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts