Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell everything you see in the pics which is: orange Shocker NXT with virtue board, locking feedneck, and upgrade grips. A pure energy 68/4500 tank, nxt tank cover, old school rev hopper, Redz 3+2 pak and pods, Evil gloves, Dye knee pads, Jt camo jersey, 2 large JT pants, barrel condom, And 1 large JT gear bag. All a GREAT deal for $550.00 The gun absolutely shoots freakin ROPES of paint. The only thing you might want to change is to a halo b hopper. I had one but sold it long time ago. PM me if interested.

MAKE OFFER

Bryan

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just wanted to put my number in here for the guest that hop on here and to also put OR BEST OFFER with the price.

Thanks
Bryan 850 5029204

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Bump for a beast of a paint slinger.... You cant beat this deal!!!! (used to play religiously but got out of the swing due to college :boo )

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks BigRed!!!! It really is a good deal considering the gun brand new is $699.00. I don't get a chance to use it anymore so I figured i would let it all go so whoever buys it will have everything they need to play!

Thanks again

Bryan

·
Registered
197 Posts
bump for a nice gun, never owned a shocker my self but i have temates that have them and have used them as a backup in tournaments when i forget my eclipse ego sadly haha but this is a sweet dealandwith a nice gun,someone should get this

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's dated 10 06 which it would have to be hydro tested in 10 11 this tank is a five year tank

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump Make offer! If you're interested, be somewhat reasonble. I'm not selling it for 25 bucks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts