Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
that's a fine buck right there man!heck yeah. what's the story? like management area?? don't tell me that's an eglin or BW buck! haha... either way, congrats! :letsdrink

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah, like manage to get every buck like that on the ground!!! Congrats on a fine whitetail buck deer!!!

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I love the dark horn bases and the dark face!!! Does look an ol' swamp buck for sure. Usually we are asking for pics with the story but now we need the story to go with the pics, LOL.

Great buck, congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I killed him in a management area, will not say wich one because they both have enough pressure as it is. but i am very proud of him he is at the taxidermist as we speak.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Congrats that is a fine Fl buck. I wouldnt tell anyone where I killed it either, just the story behind the hunt. Congrats again.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
spot remover (1/20/2010)I killed him in a management area, will not say wich one because they both have enough pressure as it is. but i am very proud of him he is at the taxidermist as we speak.
does that mean that is was one of the two?? not that i care really since i hutn in alabama. either way you put it that is a stud management land buck. i am sure you did not kill him your first time hunting there and have probably seen glimpes of him before. nice deer no matter the story.

·
Registered
287 Posts
First off that is a nice buck anywhere in Florida private or public. I don't blame ya. I wouldn't tell either ifI killed thaton a WMA. Hell, I wouldn't have posted a pic of my face.

·
Super Moderator
28,595 Posts
Beautiful Buck...Love the chocolate horns...A story would be nice with the :takephoto:takephoto:takephoto though....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts