Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,951 Posts
That's a crazy story there...Kinda hard to believe the hawgs would go into the water and attack that guy....Maybe both of em had been drinking a few beers:doh:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
Man, I don't care if that's real or not, you could see it happening as you were reading it. How many has a story (TRUE) that starts out with "YOU WON"T BELIEVE THIS"? BZ with the "Guy and the Gig!

Skip

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am a tug boat captain and know this area well. The place is eat up with hogs and coyotes. Further west past Corpus Chrisiti, down towards Brownsville, I regularly see hogs and coyotes in the salt water. The coyotes are definitely playing in the water chasing things, but the hogs are not active at all while in the water. Never have figured out what they were doing.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,092 Posts
If you google the phone number you get:

www.seabreezenews.com

If you look around it's a very local newspaper sorta like the "Mullet Wrapper" on Perdido Key.

Some of the stories are serious (especially local vets and active duty servicemen), many others seem tongue in cheek or actual fibs...very entertaining though. The editor seems to offer facts, fables, and folly...

:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts