Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will never purchase a product from any firm that buys a banner ad on this forum... The new ownership has made sure that my dollars will not support you... I will cease doing business with any company I already use as well...

Brent

·
Registered
437 Posts
I go to a lot of other sites, most of them have banners. As long as they are not pop-ups or wave acrosses I really do not care.

FO

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
It's not so objectionable as long as I don't get that "belly fat" ad....
the banner up now is for a chance to win dinner for 10 at the Bonefish Grill... can that "reduce your belly fat" ad be far behind...just saying. :eek:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I will never purchase a product from any firm that buys a banner ad on this forum... The new ownership has made sure that my dollars will not support you... I will cease doing business with any company I already use as well...

Brent
Get a life.........

Thanks also for pointing out what the banners were for... I had no idea till you brought it up. I'll click enough to make up for you not clicking..... ;)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

Brent

I would suggest that you boycott the entire site...cya.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
What the hell is going on here? They bought this site to make $ and nothing has really changed. What the hell is the problem? They were nice enough to state our info would never be sold which should be your only concern. Let them make their $ just like you make yours. There is no need to try to screw them. Some people are acting like they shot their puppy b/c an ad takes up 1/100 or their computer monitor. I think we should start voting off the weakest links so we can get back to what we do on here. To much whinning vaginas have to much time on here right now. Clean house. The SEC sucks!!!!!!

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
What the hell is going on here? They bought this site to make $ and nothing has really changed. What the hell is the problem? They were nice enough to state our info would never be sold which should be your only concern. Let them make their $ just like you make yours. There is no need to try to screw them. Some people are acting like they shot their puppy b/c an ad takes up 1/100 or their computer monitor. I think we should start voting off the weakest links so we can get back to what we do on here. To much whinning vaginas have to much time on here right now. Clean house. The SEC sucks!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Oh Wah!!! Don't hate, just try to keep up.

·
Registered
256 Posts
What the hell is going on here? They bought this site to make $ and nothing has really changed. What the hell is the problem? They were nice enough to state our info would never be sold which should be your only concern. Let them make their $ just like you make yours. There is no need to try to screw them. Some people are acting like they shot their puppy b/c an ad takes up 1/100 or their computer monitor. I think we should start voting off the weakest links so we can get back to what we do on here. To much whinning vaginas have to much time on here right now. Clean house. The SEC sucks!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Oh Wah!!! Don't hate, just try to keep up.
I think he is too slow!!!!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Come on now you know we are known for our speed down south. I just need some dreadlocks and a gold tooth or 2 and you would think I was a player.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
Come on now you know we are known for our speed down south. I just need some dreadlocks and a gold tooth or 2 and you would think I was a player.
Send us a copy of the pic with you and your dreads and gold tooth, we all need a laugh.

·
Registered
518 Posts
It cost so much to own a domain name, if you have 2-3-4 of them then there is additional funds, add in a talk forum free right! Well Until you start one and find that its amazing how spammers find you instantly! Has to be inside job! Well to provide your site with safety from spammers, robotic log ins... then it cost a few bucks, all in all it cost them money to have a talk forum which you and I use. Instead of charging you and I a few dollars for membership the advertising income pays for this.

Yall get to caught up in stuff.

It doesnt matter who owns it, they get a bill too.

I was on an Artifact forum which decided they were going to charge people to be a member 15 bucks a MONTH! I said your an idiot, told them that If Im making a post and your commenting on it I will not pay to see what you said. Thats what advertising is for! He didnt agree, now its a pay forum and I got BANNED! LOL I wasnt gonna pay anyways!

He didnt like my opinion, nor did half of his 500 members! See what GREED does!

Advertising is good.

Steve

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
There are ads? After years and years of ads being shoved in my face on tv, internet, side of the road, etc. I don't even notice them anymore.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts