Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent too much on this crossbow then lost 3 of the 4 bolts that came with it blowing thru my old target. Bought new bolts and this is what I get on the second shot. I guess it’s too accurate and powerful for me!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
A trophy! Doesn't happen too many times in a lifetime of shooting.

Reactions: MaxxT

·
Premium Member
9,821 Posts
You’s a Bad Dude!!!

Comes from pitching all them perch jigs.

·
Super Moderator
28,497 Posts
When you shoot 10 arrows in a set, it's bound ta happen!!! hahaha

·
Registered
62 Posts
Excalibur will be my next x-bow, giving Tenpoint one more blow up and it’s gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to refer to the K-I-S-S method - Native Americans killed many animals with stick and string. If something goes wrong in the field with an Excalibur, you can have a new string on in 5 minutes.

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
I like to refer to the K-I-S-S method - Native Americans killed many animals with stick and string. If something goes wrong in the field with an Excalibur, you can have a new string on in 5 minutes.
Yeah, but the Europeans killed everything (buffalo) with guns.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
463 Posts
Ten Point?

Excalibur will be my next x-bow, giving Tenpoint one more blow up and it’s gone!

What happened to your TenPoint? Had mine going on 11 years and changed the string once... but I shoot victory bolts ans New Fletch ignightors ... all I do is change out blades after a couple of kills if they are dented or damaged in anyway.

·
Praedator
10,004 Posts
I never shoot at the same point! Just too expensive! I've done it a twice and ruined more fletchings than I can count as well. So no more aiming at the same point on the target!

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,908 Posts
What happened to your TenPoint? Had mine going on 11 years and changed the string once... but I shoot victory bolts ans New Fletch ignightors ... all I do is change out blades after a couple of kills if they are dented or damaged in anyway.

String jumped omni nock and basically dry-fired, busted limbs/cables/string on a Stealth FX-4, Tenpoint replaced bow and I still wasn’t happy with it so they traded me a New Shadow NXT..... they just sent me an email a couple weeks back telling me to stop shooting omni nocks and to start shooting alpha nocks..... they have been having a lot of trouble with the newer bows shooting omnis, Supposedly shooting alphas is the fix.

·
Registered
14,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
String jumped omni nock and basically dry-fired, busted limbs/cables/string on a Stealth FX-4, Tenpoint replaced bow and I still wasn’t happy with it so they traded me a New Shadow NXT..... they just sent me an email a couple weeks back telling me to stop shooting omni nocks and to start shooting alpha nocks..... they have been having a lot of trouble with the newer bows shooting omnis, Supposedly shooting alphas is the fix.

Not once but twice I dry fired the new Excalibur- they have a dry fire safety that caught it both times. I have to admit that my knees have gotten so bad that I’m almost in a wheelchair. Not being able to twist and turn will make you screw up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts