Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Will

I am sorry I missed this post. But I am glad to hear she got the new liver and her old gall bladder removed.

Prayers sent for good and speedy recovery :angel

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Will keep us posted on How Linda is doing My thought's and Prayer's go out to Her and you and If There is anything I Can help with Let me Know !!!!:angel:angel

·
Registered
119 Posts
God Bless Linda and speed her recovery.God Bless her family and friends and provide them with strength and faith. Amen. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :angel:angel:angel

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
will, glad to hear linda got the transplant and prayer will be made till she is totally in the clear. the devil never stops so God's paople won't either. as eugene said,sorry i missed this post earlier. but i'm glad i read this today. this has been very inspiring to see evryone reaching out to help someone in need of a connection to God. besides praying for linda to recover without any complicationsand all the family to have a positive out look and strength in their hearts to trust God and the power of prayer. i'm also going to pray that evryone on this forum that has taken time to support will and his family in their time of need,will have the best thanksgiving that they have ever had with their families. GOD BLESS

·
Registered
370 Posts
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl18_lblFullMessage>Prayers sent Will.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
173 Posts
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery and many years to come.

I have an Aunt that got a double organ transplant the week before Thanksgiving and that was eighteen years ago. She is still here to celebrate with us.

Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
<U>Somthing BananaTom normallydoes:</U>

BananaTom (11/22/2009)Lord, please wrap your arms around Linda this day and bless her with a transplant, so she may enlighten Will's life, and the ones around her for many years.
and then:

Thank youmost Heavenly Father for listening and answering our prayers. Thank you for giving Linda this life saving transplant. May the drugs now used work to keep her body from rejecting this miracle surgery.

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
cobe killer (11/24/2009):bump will,how's she doing?
sorry just got off the phone with brother.shes awake now and doing good.they will know more in a few days if she rejects the new liver.so far so good.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Will...

I got a kidney transplant 4 years ago. Linda will be better than ever. If she ever wants to talk to someone who has "been through it" please let me know. I will be glad to call her.

Ronnie

41 - 60 of 62 Posts