Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
BananaTom (11/22/2009)Lord, please wrap your arms around Linda this day and bless her with a transplant, so she may enlighten Will's life, and the ones around her for many years.
Dont know you Wil but I do hear ya brother. I said this prayer aloud for you and Linda!

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
You guys are great.After 6 hours of testing Linda was the one that got the liver.She went into surgery a few hours ago.Its an 8 hour surgery.My brother said she was looking pretty bad this morning before she went to the hospital so she was really down to her last days with her condition.

Linda has been like a real mom to us kids andis been the sweetest woman i know.she is basically all my dad has left besides his kids.

Thank you guys for your prayers and i will keep the situation updated

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Will prayers are sent!

on a side note......there are people in this world trying to take Jesus out of our life, BUT its people like us on this forum that keep him closely!,,,,,,,,,,,,we dont forget our roots do we>?..

PRAYERS ARE BEING SENT FROM US ALL!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Please know, we lift up thoughts and prayers to Linda and her family at this trying time. In God's most precious name we pray this things, Amen.

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
New UPDATE

Linda made it thru surgery.They got her gal bladder out.She has had a bad gal bladder for the past 7 years and has suffered thru it.they could never remove it because of her liver complications it would have killed her if they removed it.

she made it thru and will be in intensive care for a few days and on anti rejection drugs thanks again guys.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
-=Desperado=- (11/22/2009)New UPDATE

Linda made it thru surgery.They got her gal bladder out.She has had a bad gal bladder for the past 7 years and has suffered thru it.they could never remove it because of her liver complications it would have killed her if they removed it.

she made it thru and will be in intensive care for a few days and on anti rejection drugs thanks again guys.
good news.......she will pull thru this w/o any problems.....thanks for the update!...keep us posted!

21 - 40 of 62 Posts