Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dads Wife LindA Has been battling cerosis of the liver now for 10 years.Her Health has been going down rapidly the past year.She woke up yesterday and didnt know who she was.Lately she has been getting worse.She finally came around last night.Doctors put her on the list 4 months ago and she just got a call for a match so shes on the way to the hospital now hopefully for her transplant.There going to give the liver to the best out of the 4 other people.

Can you guys give me a prayer.Linda is the nicest woman in the world.If i had to decribe her she would be LuLu from the dukes of hazzard.I mean this woman doesnt have a negative bone in her body.

I have seen you guys pray in the past and i have seen some people pull out of some grim situations so please make a prayer for Linda and Thank You.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Prayers sent for Linda:angel....and YOU too Will:angel

Can you guys give me a prayer.Linda is the nicest woman in the world.....I mean this woman doesnt have a negative bone in her body.

seems like you could learn something from such a fine lady!!!

again Prayers sent for both of you:angel:angel

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
May God hold Linda in His tender care and give her strength and peace, In Jesus name. Amen

1 - 20 of 62 Posts